A quick summary -
- I'm on a good track with things so far.
- Needn't worry about defending a holistic approach generally, just perhaps note that there is dispute in this area as a general methodological concern.
- Avoid the Vinaya vs Kantian Casuistry area discussed before. Try to stick with the interesting elements that have come up out of the summaries.
- Be balanced = equal parts Kant and Buddhism, then analysis and bringing them into discussion (this might be the hardest part)
- Keep the focus on the values of each, don't be derailed by the metaphysics.