- The Pāli Text Society’s Pāli-English Dictionary. An unicode able search engine for the Pāli dictionary by Rhys-Davids and William Stede. This online version is part of the Digital Dictionaries of South Asia project.
- Critical Pāli Dictionary. A still proceeding project, which was once founded by Vilhelm Trenckner.
- Mettanet Dictionary Online (Pāli-English) (English-Pāli). This project provides a slightly extended html-edition of the concise Pāli dictionary by A.P. Buddhadatta Mahathera. The latter is also available as an offline useable dictionary tool, named Pali Lookup.
- Nyānatiloka’s Manual of Buddhist Terms and Doctrins (English) (German)
- Pāli Proper Names (English, Mirror) (Partly German). An abridged html-version of the very book by G. P. Malalasekera (Pāli Text Society).
- English<->Pāli Dictionary by the Free Dictionary Project. I don’t know what’s the background of this one. At least it looks fun, as it works similar to LEO.
There is also a Pāli-English dictionary for StarDict.